A bit about Maddy

 My name's Maddy.



I live with my partner Frank and our two dogs. For the next two months we've got an additional two dogs while my mother-in-law is overseas. The skinny tan one is Maya and the chubby white one is Gemma. Gemma is 8 years old and we've only recently adopted her. She's had a tough life so she's still learning to love us. Maya is 6 and she's been with us since she was a puppy. Prior to adopting Gemma, we had a beautiful girl called Hila but she tragically passed away a bit over a year ago. I think about her everyday and wish she was still with us.





On a lighter note, when I'm not working, studying or spending time with the dogs I enjoy going around Melbourne looking for cafes with really good sangas. My favourite so far is the meatball sub from Skinny's Eatery in Preston, Every aspect of it is perfection. 






I love a good hobby but I get really into something, spend way too much money on it and then barely finish one project before finding a newer and better hobby to obsess over. It's a problem. The hobby of the moment is sewing. I enjoy making clothes for myself but also for my dogs because they get really chilly. I made the jumpsuit Maya's wearing in the photo above. To be fair, I think this is the longest I've stuck to a hobby in years so congrats to me. I also love reformer pilates (the only form of exercise that doesn't make me want to die) but classes are so spenny and I'm too broke. Hobbies currently on the backburner include crochet, embroidery, drawing, painting, pottery, collage, ukulele, rollerblading and the list goes on. 



That's enough about me.

Comments