Welcome to my life

Hello,

My name is Fhermary. I know what you are thinking: does your name mean anything? and the answer is no. It's a combination of name

FHER (is the name of the lead singer of the Mexican rock band Mana) +  MARY (My mum's name)



  1.  I'm Venezuelan/Australian. I was born in Venezuela in 1997 and moved to Australia in 2017. I speak Spanish and English. Learning English has been challenging but on some occasions it has been very funny (and sometimes embarrassing). When I was a teenager, one of the methods I use to practice English was through Chatroulette (a online video chat website where you can speak to people from different part of the world) I met really nice people, except one guy. The first thing he said to me was "show me your tits" and I didn't know what tits were, and I thought he meant teeth, so I proceeded to showed him my teeth. He kept telling me "no, your tits" but I kept smiling. Eventually he gave up and exited the chat. Years later, I found out what tits were and I'm glad I showed him my teeth.




  2. I currently work as a carer in Aged Care. I've been working for almost 6 years and I absolutely loved it! It can be a bit challenging at times, but it's a very rewarding job. And also, I feel like a celebrity when working with old people because they have an obsession with my curly hair.

https://www.boredpanda.com/old-people-wearing-funny-t-shirts/


  1. I love playing sports (tennis, volleyball, swimming, cycling, running) but currently I am only doing running and gym. 
                         

     Apart from sports, I also like to read novels, watch films, discover a new place to eat and pottery. I have a bunch of things I would love to learn and do: paint, draw, play piano, guitar, knitting, gardening, do woodworking, learn to speak French and so much more. However, there are times I feel "I'm running out of time" because I have so many things I want to do in life, so many hobbies to do, so many places to travel. But also, I need to work to afford all those things. Sylvia Plath expressed a feeling that many people experienced, in her book The Bell Jar:

  2.                                    
    https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/7511-i-saw-my-life-branching-out-before-me-like-the



  3. See you next time xxx

Comments