Jack :]

Hello, my name is Jack. 

I am 18 and I started university at ACU this year. 

I was born in Darwin in the Northern Territory before I moved to Melbourn in 2018. I have been to three schools. My parents taught at my schools and my dad is the principal. 

I like exploring and climbing, and visiting places such as Wilson Prom. I go camping at the Prom every year. My family enjoys camping, as we have travelled all over Australia.

This is me:


I want to study History and revive the French Revolution because 
I don't like France. And I enjoy reading about revolutions and wars. I partially like the Romans and ancient Greeks. I like books about history as I like to collect them. 


I accidentally have political ties to the Chinese Communist Party as I had a research assignment in year 9. I did too much research and ended up signing up for the Communist Youth League of China thinking I was signing up for more information. 



I enjoy playing video games to pass the time. My platform is Xbox, which I have used for over 10 years. 
Other than gaming I like to play basketball. I am on two teams, one for my school and another with my friends. I don't watch much sports as I would rather play them instead.


















Comments