hey sisterssssssss

 hello pookie bears,

I'm Calledon, and I like the gym



I am a 19-year-old, I work casual at the Apple Store. I have spent 7 years of my life living in the southern part of India. I moved to Melbourne Australia in 2012 & have spent the rest of my life living in the Southeast Suburbs. I am the eldest in my family with one younger brother. 


I grew up in India for 8 years & then moved to Australia. Both my parents are Indian. I also plan on doing nursing at ACU. 


  My hobbies away from Uni is that I follow AFL & I am a Richmond Supporter. (PS don't talk to me if you are a toothless Collingwood fan). Tom Brown & Tim Taranto are my therapists. I played footy for the Dandenong Stingrays during my childhood & during high school. I also love the gym ( PS if you gym talk to me about it, I'd love to hear your workout split!) 

I also love travelling, I have been to Malaysia, Singapore and Sri Lanka. Also give me a few travel destinations to which you have been too. 







































































































































                                                   


                          


Comments