Heyyyy

 Hi! My name is Jazz Nicholls, but most people call me Jay :)

Im one of them Alphabet Mafia people (Genderfluid. No label for sexuality cos idk man. Aceflux)


https://pin.it/6wO6wpIIzhttps://pin.it/SQCWdkyHn 

I'm 18 (for now), and born and raised in AUS, with British-Australian parents. 

 
 
 
I've been on TV like twice but besides that i just chill ig
I say dumb things and occasionally say something funny.  I also have a random array of memes on my phone, plus a ton of dog & cat photos which are lost in the depths of 42k camera roll images 
 

I had to be nerfed with mental + physical issues otherwise i would be to powerful (i could concentrate) 😔

Psychological: ASD, ADHD, OCD, PTSD, Social Anxiety, PMS, Depression, Dissociation 

 Physical: POTS, Chronic Fatigue 

🥗🥗🥗

Hobbies? uhhhh, eveything? 🗿

I do a bunch of different art forms but mostly Acrylic painting, sketching, and air dry clay  

When i’m not drawing (which is most of the time, motivation who?) i game, write (usually fiction, am writing a comic atm), sing, looking longingly at motorcycles, organizing something, or probably napping  

[Ahem, my wonderfully aesthetic and organized Pinterest Spotify]

 I <3 my pets

    Dogs:

Rayne, Yoshi

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

                          Cats:

                              Merlin, Elizabeth, Starlight


 
Fun fact. i once had 1000~ browser tab open at once. 600 in one browser, 400 on another. 
and yes, 
i fully believed i would need, or would use each of those tabs. 
did i?
no

.. i saved them to pinterest folders or my camera roll
 ……… i guess that’s why i have 42k photos and 42k pins 💀 

well u scrolled this far, have a cookie 🍪 and my dog falling 


Comments