hi

Hi, my name is Matthew Kabalan, I'm 12 years old and I don't know how I'm in uni but the game's the game. Nah but for real I'm 18 and I still don't know why I'm in uni or how I made it this far. I was born in Melbourne, lived in Bendigo for about the first 4 years of my life and have lived in Melbourne ever since we came back. My dad is an immigrant from Lebanon and my mum, although she was born in Melbourne, pretty much her whole family is from Lebanon too. I'm the youngest of 3 with 2 older brothers who absolutely do my head in about 95% of the time, with me not seeing them during the remaining 4% and that other 1% of the time being bearable.


I like to play PlayStation (if you play Xbox don't you dare talk to me you peasant), I'm bad at most games but good at some, and I can get good at certain games that I'm new at if I try, but I can't be bothered majority of the time. I also like footy and LOVE Carlton (again, if you're a scummy collingwood supporter don't talk to me), my boy Adam Saad is a legend, and my favourite player is Charlie Curnow (AKA King Charles). Also, Jacob Weitering is the best defender in the league in my opinion and the fact that he hasn't ever been on the All-Australian team is an absolute crime and a disgrace to the league. Also, like rugby and support Melbourne Storm.


The rest of my life is pretty boring, I've shot a gun before, not at someone just at a bottle, and I think at birds too, been to Lebanon twice and loved it both times, have cousins in USA, Brazil and many other countries that I haven't met yet (that's a lie, I've met one of them from Brazil), went to a Catholic primary school and now a Catholic uni, kinda cool to me idk. Sometimes I like to imagine what it would be like if I was the only person left on earth when I get bored, don't judge what I do when I get bored, I guarantee you do weirder things.


Thanks for wasting your worthless time on reading this.

Comments