Mariah Razon not Carey

Hi! 
My name is Mariah Razon not Mariah Carey. And no, I was also not named after her hahah but my mother was a fan. 
I'm 18 (turning 19!) and am the eldest among my brother and sister.  Here's a few pics of me >


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I was born in the Philippines and moved around quite a bit – Dubai for a couple of years, New Zealand for half a year, and finally settled in Australia when I was nine. 

Some exciting experiences I've had was being part of the Australian Air Force Cadets. For three years, I learned to fly a small plane like the DA40, went on extensive bivouacs, and even taught aerospace skills to small classes. Outside of cadets, I used to be a competitive figure skater until COVID-19 hit and I was forced to stop but I still enjoy ice skating every now and then.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

When I'm not flying or skating, you'll usually find me in another world reading a book. I love crime, romance, and fantasy novels – they're my way of escaping from real life. My favourite authors are Rebecca Yarros and Holly Jackson. 

Another thing I really love is travelling! I was lucky enough to be able to visit many countries in my youth like Portugal, Spain, Qatar, UAE, USA, Hong Kong, Singapore, Canada, New Zealand, Philippines. Within Australia I have been to Victoria, Tasmania, New South Wales and Queensland. 

My favourite so far would have to be Lisbon, Portugal. I went there for World Youth Day and was able to meet lots of people from around the world. 

Here's some photos from my trip >


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 Despite my girly-girl attitude I really love motorcycles (I'm saving up for a Yamaha R3) and I'm a big fan of Formula 1. 
Honestly, I'm a real Sagittarius at the core. I love anything that gives me a thrill and a good adventure.



So that's a few things about me, you'll have to become my friend to find out the rest :)





Comments