Hamish :)

Hi, my name is Hamish and I am 21 years old. I grew up in Moe in Gippsland, Victoria. Moe is known for 2 things, this clip I’m from Moe! Collingwood, AFL street talk (youtube.com) and the unsolved murder of 1 year old Jaidyn Leskie. 

Narracan falls in Moe, where I went swimming pretty often, you can jump off the top but I never did coz I hate heights.

Im living in Richmond with my brother and his boyfriend, its small and expensive but overall pretty good fun.

I'm studying so I can go into teaching high school English so I can one day be overworked and underpaid but at least I'll get holidays. 

Last year I went travelling to Japan with my cousin and ever since all I want to do is go back, the food was unreal and the alcohol was really nice and cheap.



Japan
Katsu curry 




Comments