psformybs

        This is me and my 2 parrots.

Hiiiii, my name is Shruthikha which is a mouthful I know so you can just call me Shruthi, I recently turned 19 on June 2nd and I was born and raised in Tamil Nadu, in Southern India until I turned 3, after which I moved to Melbourne. 

This is my dog, Rex.  

                                         
Some of my favourite things to do include listening to music, specifically R&B and my favourite artist is Jhené Aiko, I like swimming in the ocean or anywhere really, reading, spending time with my boyfriend and family, I'm also into cricket (Indian Cricket Team) and Formula 1.


my boyfriend and I of nearly 2 years <3

 I really love travelling, I've been around most parts of Australia and went to Cairns last month to see the Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest, I also frequent countries such as Singapore and India at least once a year because I have family in both. At the end of this year I am hoping to go to Bali, Indonesia with my boyfriend and the rest of SouthEast Asia afterwards with my family, I also love animals and recently rescued a kitten and a puppy while in India this year.
              

    The kitten I rescued, we named her Angel

                                                                               
The puppy I rescued, her name is Minnie, as you can see she loves to sleep like a baby in people's arms.

Some of my favourite moments from India this year:




Favourite moments in Cairns, Queensland:




I chose to study this course because I had to do unscored VCE due to grief + a medical condition that kinda appeared out of nowhere, I'm using it as a pathway to get me into biomedicine because my dream career is to become a Veterinarian, as of right now I work as a Swim Instructor.






















Comments