A Day in My Digital Life - Mariah Razon

 A Day in My Digital Life - Mariah Razon

~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*


Introduction:

From social media to productivity apps, take a look at the digital tools that shape my daily routine from the moment I awake till I go to sleep at 2AM.

My Digital Life – Online Safety Lesson Plan And Teacher's, 51% OFF


~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*


~ Social Media Platforms ~ 


My Morning Routine:

Every morning, my day starts with multiple apps: my trusty alarm clock, a weather app predicting the day's mood, and a reminder whispering my to-do list. These digital companions ensure I am well prepared for the day and on time.



 
~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*

Getting Ready:

As I get ready in the morning I usually check instagram, messages and messenger to see if I have any missed messages or interesting news. 




Before leaving my house I use Apple Maps to check if there is any traffic and choose the best possible way for me to drive to the train station. I also use the PTV app to check for any train delays/ schedule. 


~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*

                  

Commute:


While I drive I like to have upbeat music on to keep me awake in the early mornings and give me positive energy for the rest of the day using Spotify or Apple Music. 



When I am on the train as it usually takes an hour to get to Uni I like to continue reading the book I'm currently reading through the Apple Books app. 


 ~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*

University:


Through out my day in Uni/ classes I use various apps on my MacBook such as Outlook and Gmail for communication and Teams app to access work and Microsoft 365 where I get most of my work done. 



 ~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*

Afternoon / Evening:


After classes at Uni I usually use food apps such as MyMaccas to order food if I feel like eating Maccas that day.


 When I get home for relaxation I will either binge watch on Netflix or Prime or I would call my friends through FaceTime or text them.


 ~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*/~*

Conclusion:

I use various media apps throughout the day as it helps me keep organised and on track but I try to limit my phone usage per day to less than 8 hours if I can. There are some apps like the apple health app or myGov that I didn't mention as they aren't apps I use daily.

Here is a summary of my average screen time in a week >





Comments