A day in my digital life

 A day in my digital life

by Shruthi Veera

Hello, and welcome to a day in my digital life, as someone who identifies as a digital native I’ve grown up around technology and have utilised it for most of my life. Digital technology is a critical part of my life, because almost everything I do is done with the presence of technology, therefore in this blog I will take you through the applications and technology I utilise in my day.



Morning routine:


My morning kicks off with the alarms blaring from the Clock app. After waking up I check the weather app so I can dress appropriately, then I listen to some music with Apple music while I get ready for the day.





-




While having breakfast I go through messages and instagram and finally checking the PTV app for my train and topping up my myki through the app with apple pay.




Travelling to and from university:

I scroll through TikTok while on the train to occupy my time.




During the day at University:

Once I am in class I use a range of apps on my laptops that help with the coursework set during class, swipe right on the slideshow below to see.







After Uni, at home:

While at home I like to unwind with apple music once again while showering, then I will watch something on netflix, sometimes I play video games on my xbox, then I will call or message my s/o on the phone app and sleep ðŸ™‚


Comments